Finding a realtor that understands the nuances of a VA loan can significantly help you navigate the process of buying a new home. However, you should also be looking for an agent with clear communication, connections to the area you are considering, and a large referral base. When choosing a realtor, it’s important to consider: Read More
The VA home loan is arguably the most flexible mortgage option available to military members and veterans. While it has a number of benefits and significant buying power, there are a few restrictions when it comes to this product. Here we have provided a detailed look at what you can and can’t do with a VA home loan.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- How to Support Troops for the HolidaysDecember 7, 2018
- How to Honor Vets this Veterans DayOctober 26, 2018
- Operation Welcome HomeOctober 18, 2018
- VA Loans for the Self-EmployedOctober 11, 2018
- Military Direct Mortgage Partnership Announcement: SOLDIER ONOctober 4, 2018